Saturday 4 December 2010

Sunday 14th November

It is not often in life I have absolute hatred of people.  But then it’s not often I have to sit with a nasty, spiteful, jealous and bitter woman.  Unfortunately that woman also happens to be my sister-in-law (by marriage as she keeps reminding me).  I have a lot of affection for my brother-in-law.  He is kind, big hearted and perhaps a little arrogant.  Unfortunately he is married to the she-devil who doesn’t like my husband’s family one bit and finds my family “noisy and loud”.  She told me she prefers to sit quietly with her husband and six month old during meal times.  Funnily enough my two year old and six year old have other ideas.  My youngest likes to smear food over his face whilst burping.  My oldest likes to watch F1 racing cars, especially as it was the last race.  The lunch was the most awkward, uncomfortable and depressing meal time I have ever had.  What a dampener to the otherwise fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment