Sunday 5 December 2010

Saturday 4th December

What is going on with the weather?  Today is a balmy 5 degrees Celsius, yesterday a freezing -4 degrees.  Tomorrow apparently back to below freezing again.

And to make the day worse it seems nits are back in fashion amongst children, or at least mine.  After a lot of scratching and adding of nit oil, my children resemble those irritating nerds that used to chat to me in public.  The ones with severe halitosis and body odour - the nerds, not my children.

As tomorrow was going to prove extra busy with two parties for my children to go to, today was shopping day. This entailed dragging our unfortunate kids around a huge hypermarket picking up bargains of 400 toilet rolls we will never use in our lifetime.  

On the plus side, I did manage to get a great price on 10 christmas wrapping rolls, each 10 metres in length.  Shame I won't be able to use them all.  Can you give away wrapping paper as an Xmas present?

No comments:

Post a Comment