Monday 7 March 2011

Feet Eating Fish and The Star Struck Stalker

Monday 7th March
There was a glimmer of hope today from Mother Nature.  And what better way to celebrate the beginning of spring than with a school of fish eating your feet whilst drinking a Chai tea latte and talking shop with a close friend.  This was followed by a lovely walk in the sunshine and a debate about the benefits of fish nibbling dead skin off your toes.
The day only got better when I became star struck at my youngest son’s nursery, coming face to face with a very famous pop star which resulted in my staring at her for a full 10 seconds until she gave me a look to indicate I was a stalker.  My day is complete.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! When I meet a RAF (Rich and Famous), I avoid all eye contact, trip over, or spill something! Nerves, you see! You clearly have nerves of steel! BTW, have tagged you over at mine!

    ReplyDelete