Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wednesday 12th January

I am not a fan of Wednesdays.  On the plus side I have the morning free to get on with important “to-do’s”, on the negative side it is the day my cleaner comes round to move dust from one place to another.
The reason I regard this as a negative is that my cleaner and I do not have a great relationship.  In fact she scares the shit out of me.  Hence the reason she still moves dust from one place to another and I have not replaced her.  To make it worse she also hides things like TV remotes and important documents I haven’t filed yet.  If I ask her where they are she has a go at me for questioning her abilities.
At least I can hide in my room or make my excuses and go out into the rain and cold, a warmer welcome than my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment