Sunday 9 January 2011

Friday 7th January

Today is my youngest’s second birthday.  I am not sure he is aware that it is his birthday but he is very happy with all the extra attention and is relishing being allowed to get away with almost anything whilst all the grown ups pretend to smile.
This morning I went to a large indoor play or germ infested plastic room where I managed to exercise my gluts, hamstrings and abdominal muscles.  It amazes me that aerobics classes are not held in these large play zones as they are great for the figure.
After a short nap, my son not me, the afternoon involved pandering to his every whim knowing full well that this was only setting me up for a fall but secretly pleased that as this was a Friday the fall would be harder on my husband than me.
In the evening I took my children and a friend of my youngest to a grotty restaurant where they enjoyed the average food and ran riot including gambling on the fruit machines and trying to understand the rudimentary science behind fire.  It turns out it’s hot.
My youngest had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment