Friday 8 November 2013

November, what a funny month

November for me is a funny month.  After the excitement of October where I celebrate my birthday and turn into the Princess I secretly hide 364 days a year, October contains my favourite holiday - Halloween!


After October where the weather is starting to get colder, the leaves look luxurious and the children have overloaded on sugar, there is November.

At the beginning of the month I love the fireworks, especially if they are dangerous, causing the pyromaniac who lit them to have one singed eyebrow and create a memory that will last a lifetime.  However as time goes on the weather gets colder, tantalising you with rain, strong cold winds and soggy pavements.

I don't know about you but I spend the first few days in November scrambling around the loft trying to find all the winter woollies in preparation praying that the moths/rats/mice haven't got to it first.

All I can say is, roll on Christmas and winter weather, bring it on, I'm now ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment