Saturday 9 April 2011

I got an award from a fellow blogger ... how lucky am I

A brilliant blogger has decided to give me The Versatile Blogger award ... you can catch her on http://wouldliketobeayummymummy.blogspot.com/ ... a must read

Now, this is the science bit ...
Here are the rules:

1* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2* Tell us 7 things about yourself
3* Award 15 recently discovered new blogger
4* Contact these bloggers to let them know they've received the award
  1. I like to go under a pseudonym sometimes ... sssshhhhhh
  2. I have so little time to blog when I eventually get one out I feel very smug
  3. I love chinese food and salt popcorn
  4. My favourite films and tv are sci-fi
  5. I have a very wicked sense of humour ... which sometimes gets me in all sorts of trouble
  6. My husband has competed in a natural body building championships UK and will kill me for saying this ... so I'll mention he also has an MSc in Financial Mathematics
  7. People think I am cleverer than I am
People I would like to award are:

All worthy of this award and all brilliant blogs xxx 

8 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much for this! My first award! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Melanie. I may combine it with another award I've got as they are a little similar. I may not do it straight away but I will do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing as you were so nice about it, there is another one waiting for you at my page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta very much for the award. I love reading your blog...you're as evil as me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for mentioning me! how lucky am I. Very much like your number 7 - I wish people thought that of me! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! I intend to do this but am so behind at the moment. Like SAHMloving it I will probably combine it if that is ok! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for this - also my first award - but you have started a trend as I've also been nominated for the MADS - I suspect one of you guys was behind it as i didn't know anything about it - so thank you for all of this and my next post will be in honour of the versatility awards! x
    PS especially nice as have finally moved to wordpress so can actually participate and use badges and comments and links and friends connect. It is another world! xx

    ReplyDelete